Monday, April 18, 2011

A little spot of sunshine broke through!

Spring has sprung and there have been two whole days of sunshine in our little corner of Slugville, USA. As much as I love the sunshine, I can't help but feel a bit sorry for myself that the air is still too cold for me to be able to go out and truly enjoy its full worth. Nevertheless, I have all the windows open to allow the rays spill into my otherwise dungeon and I believe that by this afternoon, my Handy-Dandy-Rainbow-Machine may start spinning hundreds of rainbows upon my office ceiling and walls which will add delight to the end of my so-far, very busy day.

In other news, I've been slowly gathering all the necessary ducks in a row in order to start up a Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain & Chronic Fatigue support group in the Vancouver, WA area. I'm wavering a bit as to whether or not to limit the number of members, by dividing the group into "chapters" once we gain X number in membership. Of course it'd be nice to host large gatherings which can include all members, but in order to keep things on the cozy side I think it's best to have smaller groups so that members can better get to know one another.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kenderyl,
    I hope you are well ~ I have been meaning to contact you to let you know you were the winner of the Pay It Forward free 12x12 print earlier this month ~ I'd love to send that print to you. Shoot me an email and we will work out the details, thanks so much for your inspiration!
    Love & Sincerely, Katie
    katie@kmberggren.com

    ReplyDelete